Students can avail the on campus hostel facility. I²IT has separate hostels for men and women. “Mithila” provides 250 residences for lady students on campus while “Nalanda” houses 350 accommodations for the male students. The hostel rooms are comfortable with certain amenities and can be provided on a Triple, Double sharing or even as a single occupancy. The rooms are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Facilities provided in each room are
- Individual Cupboard
- Attached Washroom & Washbasin
As per individual requirement each student will be expected to bring
- Bed sheet/s
- Pillow and Pillow cover
- Blanket / Chadar / Rajai / Quilt
- Bucket & Mug
- Toiletries (Toothbrush, toothpaste, bathing soap, detergents etc)
- Towels (bath and hand)
- Clothes – Formal and Informal (as per requirement)
- Footwear – Formal and Informal (as per season / occasion)
- Prescribed medicines (if any)
HOW TO AVAIL HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
Students who wish to avail this facility will have confirm their admission as well as hostel requirement by payment of 100% hostel charges for the respective year. The charges will have to be paid either through online facility or via DD. Students can also bring a Demand Draft towards hostel charges along with them on the day of reporting. The charges for the current year are
- Triple Sharing Room – Rs.36,000/-
- Double Sharing Room- Rs.42,000/-
- Single Occupancy Room – Rs.48,000/-
To avail hostel facility please click here
Parents Accommodation – Parents can book a room for a maximum of two nights (depending on availability and on a first-come-first-serve basis). This is available only during the hostel reporting period and can be availed by father/mother along with the student’s brother/sister. The charges for the same would be Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) per night
Please note that when students report on campus, they would have to fill the necessary DEclaratio Form for personal electronic items like laptops, CDs, Camera etc.
The charges for the cafeteria are optional and could be paid as per preference to the Hostel Administrator / Cafeteria Contractor directly for availing this facility.
Reaching I²IT Campus
For any assistance in reaching the Institute Campus, kindly call on +91 20 22933441 / 2 / 3. Following are some of the transportation options available.
- Direct PMPL buses are available from Pune Station to Hinjawadi. Kindly alight at Phase I, Infosys Circle and then walk down the lane between Tata Technologies and Lemon Tree
- For Car hiring you could contact +91 9011011017 (Mr Khandekar). Charges will be applicable as per prevailing market rates.
- While booking radio cabs, please ensure safety and right charges are being levied
- The distance would be 90 mins by auto from Railway Station / 1.5 hours by bus / 45 minutes by car