The International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT) is situated in the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase-I, Hinjawadi, Pune. Pune is easily accessible from Mumbai via express way, railway and by air.Surrounded by green hills and farmlands Pune has always been known as a salibrious place for learning. The city’s various academic institutions draw multitudes of students from across India and abroad, giving it an intellectually vibrant and culturally diverse atmosphere. Once famed as the educational and cultural capital of India, Pune is now fast becoming an advanced tech-city teeming with leading IT and BPO companies and multi-national engineering companies. Spurred on by an abundance of a highly trained and young workforce, technical giants of India and the world are setting up operations as well as R & D base in the city, in turn fuelling the demand for engineering professionals.
The Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park at Hinjawadi is the preferred location for IT leaders and life-science companies. It hosts top echelon of companies such as Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Emcure and many others. Located in the vicinity of such corporates, I²IT maintains a dynamic industry interface and students get a chance to work on projects with these companies.
With 10.22 acre campus, 30,000+ sqm built-up area of academic buildings, library, hostels and other amenities designed by leading architects of India, with state-of-the-art labs having wired and wireless infrastructure, I²IT has perhaps one of the best educational infrastructures in India.
The campus has well-planned entry points, good security system, open spaces and plantation with beautiful landscaping. The wide open spaces on campus spurs innovative ideas and creative thinking.
• State-of-the-art Convention Centre equipped with audio-visual system and high-tech lighting set-up.
• Medical emergency and Care Centre
• Cafeteria that accommodates up to 500 people at a time.
• Sports and gymnasium facilities
• Recreational facilities like Basketball, Table-Tennis, etc.
• Communication Centre cum Photocopy Centre
• Separate common rooms for boys and girls
• Wi-Fi enabled campus
• Amiad Water filtration plant
• Barrier free environment for Physically Handicapped students