Microsoft Student Partners Association/ Computer Engineering Student Association (CESA)
- In sense of Technical, Managerial and Social activities.
- A great platform to get support for projects and innovative ideas and organizing workshops.
- To develop programming skills,management skills as well as other technical skills
- To develop teamwork skills and to encourage students to bring forth their leadership qualities.
How to develop student’s under MSP ?
- Various workshops, events, expert lectures and social activities will be conducted.
- Funds will be provided to needy students to express and execute their idea.
- Organize and host workshops / hackathons
- Help the group grow and nurture a community of students and faculty on-campus and online
- Work alongside Microsoft professionals, assisting them during hackathons and events
- Join exclusive Microsoft training events to learn the latest technologies
- Grow and nurture a community of students and faculty on-campus and online
- Enhance their skills and career opportunities
- Get amazing jobs
Faculty Coordinator – Mr. Aniket Joshi
- Chairman – Sahana BG (TE Comp)
- Co-Chairman – Shubham Kokate (SE Comp)
- Treasurer – Sudharma Mokashi (TE Comp)
- Secretary – Arvind Renjan (SE Comp)
- Technical Lead – Sudarshan Sardar(TE Comp)
- Strategic Planner – Lucky Tembhurne (BE-Comp)
|I2IT CESA- Computer Engineering Student Association C Workshop , 27-29th June 2017.
Programming Basics and C Basics
|I2IT- CESA organises Inaugeral function and Welcome party for Second year students of Computer Engineering Department|
Head of Department Dr. Sashikala Mishra and Alumni Meghana Sadawarte Inaugerated the event and HoD gave introduction to students about department. Meghana motivated students about her experience in the industry and enlightened the young minds. After that students has arranged different games for the young and techie minds like mad ads, team buils and technical quiz… Department found Mr. Techuie and Ms. Techie from the new batch. The event is Host by All TE Computer students and coordinated by Prof. Aniket Joshi.