The International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT) is situated in the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase-I, Hinjawadi, Pune. Pune is easily accessible from Mumbai via express way, railway and by air.Surrounded by green hills and farmlands Pune has always been known as a salibrious place for learning. The city’s various academic institutions draw multitudes of students from across India and abroad, giving it an intellectually vibrant and culturally diverse atmosphere. Once famed as the educational and cultural capital of India, Pune is now fast becoming an advanced tech-city teeming with leading IT and BPO companies and multi-national engineering companies. Spurred on by an abundance of a highly trained and young workforce, technical giants of India and the world are setting up operations as well as R & D base in the city, in turn fuelling the demand for engineering professionals.
The Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park at Hinjawadi is the preferred location for IT leaders and life-science companies. It hosts top echelon of companies such as Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Emcure and many others. Located in the vicinity of such corporates, I²IT maintains a dynamic industry interface and students get a chance to work on projects with these companies.
With 10.22 acre campus, 30,000+ sqm built-up area of academic buildings, library, hostels and other amenities designed by leading architects of India, with state-of-the-art labs having wired and wireless infrastructure, I²IT has perhaps one of the best educational infrastructures in India.
The campus has well-planned entry points, good security system, open spaces and plantation with beautiful landscaping. The wide open spaces on campus spurs innovative ideas and creative thinking.
State-of-the-art Convention Centre equipped with audio-visual system and high-tech lighting set-up.
Medical emergency and Care Centre
Cafeteria that accommodates up to 500 people at a time.
Sports and gymnasium facilities
Recreational facilities like Basketball, Table-Tennis, etc.
Communication Centre cum Photocopy Centre
Separate common rooms for boys and girls
Wi-Fi enabled campus
Amiad Water filtration plant.
Barrier free environment for Physically Handicapped students.
- I²IT is strategically situated in the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park spurred on by an abundance of a highly trained and young work force, technical giants of India and the world, setting up operations as well as R & D base in the city, in turn fueling the demand for engineering professional
- Distinguished faculty members with rich teaching, industry & research experience, number of who are alumni of institutions of national repute
- Well-equipped laboratories for all courses with computing facilities based on multiprocessor servers with multi media workstations, connected through high speed campus wide network that operates on a Gigabit backbone implemented through fibre optic cables
- Various activities for students (expert talks, bridge courses, extra curricular events) to enhance holistic development of students
- Internet connectivity in academic building and hostel rooms (physical as well as Wi-fi facilities) Soft Skills and Aptitude Training programs to help students develop strong communication skills Overall development of students through academic, athletic, technical, cultural and social exposure
- Exhaustive physical library with book bank facility for EBC students and sophisticated digital library for nurturing learning environment
- Strong Alumni network for global reach
- On-campus separate hostels for boys and girls
- Well-equipped 24 x 7 Medical Assistance Centre
- Recognized centre of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra for facilitating Central Admission Process (CAP)