Instruction To All Students
- All students are requested to pay the Academic fees for the Academic Year 2018-19 through HDFC Smart Hub (Payment Gateway) Module only.
- Students availing bank loan from banks can pay their Academic fee through Demand Draft favoring “International Institute of Information Technology” and submit at Account Section.
- All students are instructed to keep the college fee receipts with them. The same should be produced on demand by college authorities without any excuses.
- Students who have availed concession for part payment from higher authority for A.Y. 2017-2018 and till date they have not paid balance fee, concerned students are requested to contact Account Section and pay their balance dues immediately.
|Debit Card||Transaction below Rs 2000/-||Nil|
|Transaction above Rs 2000/-||0.90% per Transaction|
|Credit Card||All Transaction||1.00% per Transaction|
|Netbanking||All Transaction||Rs. 17/- for HDFC, AXIS, ICICI,SBI and Rs. 12/- for Other Banks.|
|International Credit card||All Transaction||2.5% per Transaction|
|Taxes||All Transaction||As applicable.|
Procedure To Pay Online Fee
- Click to Online Fee Payment
- Enter Student ID (E.g. C-11-04, T-11-04,ND-12-04) – Provided on college web portal
- To check fee details and Proceed for fee paymen
- The first link is only for Academic Fee Payment
- Please scroll to the footer for Hostel Fee Payment Link.