I²IT aspires to be an academic leader recognized for innovation, quality teaching and research, holding high moral values and a forward thinking institution that explores creative approaches for the future.
To provide a viable and adaptable atmosphere guided by the principles of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation, creativity and quality.
To bridge the gap between the industry and academia by providing industry sponsored projects, internships and various guest lectures.
To inculcate technical and team work skills in students so as to enable them take up new challenges and real life problems faced by industry and society.
Place learner needs at the centre of our academic and service planning, policies and programmes
Hold high standards of character and integrity as the foundation upon which the institution is built and uphold the dignity of each individual by being ethical, humble, unbiased and polite in communications and actions
Encourage academic flexibility, knowledge and skills by integrating teaching, research and learning to promote continuous progress of our educated community
- I²IT is strategically situated in the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park spurred on by an abundance of a highly trained and young work force, technical giants of India and the world, setting up operations as well as R & D base in the city, in turn fueling the demand for engineering professional
- Distinguished faculty members with rich teaching, industry & research experience, number of who are alumni of institutions of national repute
- Well-equipped laboratories for all courses with computing facilities based on multiprocessor servers with multi media workstations, connected through high speed campus wide network that operates on a Gigabit backbone implemented through fibre optic cables
- Various activities for students (expert talks, bridge courses, extra curricular events) to enhance holistic development of students
- Internet connectivity in academic building and hostel rooms (physical as well as Wi-fi facilities) Soft Skills and Aptitude Training programs to help students develop strong communication skills Overall development of students through academic, athletic, technical, cultural and social exposure
- Exhaustive physical library with book bank facility for EBC students and sophisticated digital library for nurturing learning environment
- Strong Alumni network for global reach
- On-campus separate hostels for boys and girls
- Well-equipped 24 x 7 Medical Assistance Centre
- Recognized centre of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra for facilitating Central Admission Process (CAP)