[Approved by AICTE | Recognized by DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra | Affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University]
10 AM to 04 PM
One day workshop on “IPR, Patents and Research Proposals”
We are glad to inform that we will be organizing a one day workshop on “IPR, Patents and Research Proposals” on 25 January 2020 at our campus.
Distinguished speaker Prof Ganesh Hingmire, will be visiting us to deliver keynote presentation on “Importance of IPR in Indian Perspective” . Later our fellow faculty team will showcase live demo of Patents, Copyrights processing, filing & publishing.
All faculty members and interested staff are requested to make use of this golden opportunity. Please find attached program schedule for your kind reference.
Venue: Convention Center
Date: 25 January 2020
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 hrs
Brief Bio of the Speaker
• A renowned Intellectual Property (IP) Enthusiast and a winner of two Consecutive National Awards for “Best Facilitation of Registration of Geographical Indications and Promotion of Registered GI in India” given by the Ministry of Commerce, Gov. of India.
• Registered almost one tenth of India’s Geographical Indications. Registered 26 GI’s through voluntary initiative and support of World Bank and Department of Horticulture, Government of Maharashtra. These efforts placed Maharashtra at the zenith of registered agricultural GIs in India
• More than 15 years experience for teaching and consultancy
• Conducted various training programmes on IPR to Govt. Officials including Patent Examiners, Assistant Commissioners for Food & Drugs Administration at Yashada.
• Has good command on managing Intellectual Property Rights related works including registration, prosecution, search and research.