Welcome to International Institute of information Technology I²IT
The International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT), Pune [pronounced as I Square IT] was established by Late Shri. P. P. Chhabria, Founder Chairman of Finolex Group of Companies, a well-known philanthropist and former President of Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA). As a world class academy to impart high-end education in Engineering and Technology the Institute has strived to meet the growing needs of the industry. Established on 10 acres of land, this institute equips students to accept challenges in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering and other niche areas of expertise.
I²IT is an Undergraduate Engineering Institute approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi; Recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra and is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University and offers 4 years full-time B.E. Courses in Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Electronics and Telecommunication with approximately 800+ students on campus.
The three co-ordinates for all the courses offered are theoretical foundations, applied practices and real – life experiences; which are achieved through spacious and comfortable lecture rooms, well-resourced laboratories and hands-on project work in association with various companies. The whole teaching – learning environment is geared towards nurturing innovation and building leadership. The Institute was dedicated to the service of the nation at the hands of the former President of India, His Excellency, Hon’ble Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
To be a premier academic institution that fosters diversity, value-added education and research, leading to sustainable innovations and transforming learners into leaders.
- To strive for academic excellence, knowledge enhancement and critical thinking capabilities by adopting innovative and dynamic teaching-learning pedagogies
- To enrich and leverage interactions and associations through Industry-Academia partnerships
- To groom students so as to make them lifelong learners by helping them imbibe professional, entrepreneurial and leadership qualities
- To embrace an environment that allows all stakeholders to benefit from the technology-enabled processes and systems
- Place learner needs at the centre of our academic and service planning, policies and programs
- Hold high standards of character and integrity as the foundation upon which the institution is built and uphold the dignity of each individual by being ethical, humble, unbiased and polite in communications and actions
- Encourage academic flexibility, knowledge and skills by integrating teaching, research and learning to promote continuous progress of our educated community
- Provide every individual, equal opportunity, encouragement and conducive environment to strengthen their inherent potential to set and achieve higher benchmarks of excellence
|Prof.(Dr).Vaishali V. Patil||Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Dinesh Joje||Registrar||22933441/2/3 – email@example.com|
|Ms. Namita Shende||Assistant Registrar||22933441/2/3 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Satishchandra Hatagale||Office Superintendent||22933441/2/3 – email@example.com|
|Mr. Pravin Patil||Accounts Officer||22933441/2/3 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Jimixa Golwala||Senior Clerk- Examination & Scholarship||22933441/2/3 – email@example.com|
|Ms. Vijaya G. Nair||Senior Clerk- Student Section||22933441/2/3 – firstname.lastname@example.org|