- Roles & Responsibilities
- Minutes of Meetings
- Activities & Initiatives
- Manual / Format / Guidelines
- Audit Reports
- NIRF Reports
- Academic Calendars
Quality Sustenance and Quality Enhancement are the two key words reverberating in most institutions of higher learning today. NAAC and NBA is the organization that assesses and accredits institutions for quality in education. These bodies advocate establishing Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC).
Also International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT) confirms to the requirements of students, and society at large by focusing efforts in teaching. I2IT is committed to continual improvement of services, processes and resources for effective conformance to the requirements of all the stakeholders. To achieve such commitment Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was formulated on 12th October 2015 to design, monitor and assess the quality parameters in academic functions of Institute.
IQAC is established to review and develop a system of conscious, regular and catalytic action to improve the teaching learning process, the evaluation procedure and the quality improvement of students and faculty. Internal auditing of the Institute, faculty and staff members is regularly done by the IQAC for continuous improvement.
To emphasize &inculcate a quality culture with responsive, reliable and transparent efforts through a combination of self and external quality evaluation
- • To fulfil the vision and mission of the institute in the light of its quality policy.
- • To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic performance of institution.
- • To promote quality culture and implementation of best practices.
- • To implement sustainable Quality Management System to enhance Quality in Education